Mother's Day gifts need to be just like Mom-unique! That's what makes choosing the perfect Mother's Day gift so difficult. With "Gifts" right in our name, Breck's Gifts knows a thing or two about making a gift into more than a new thing in a box-our gifts are made to create memories. Here are a few of our favorite Mother's Day gift ideas!
- Help the woman in your life make feathered friends with our birdhouses and birdfeeders. Choose feeders and homes that attract the giftee's favorite birds, or that coordinate with the theme of her garden. You'll get bonus points for setting up the hardware yourself.
- Start a Mother's Day tradition with gardening gifts that help the two of you kick off the growing season. Upgrades to gardening tools are always appreciated, and gardening decor can help make a garden all her own. Plus, you'll be sure to be front-of-mind when she enjoys those gifts through the season, making them even more special.
- Toss the online florist aside and gift living plants that keep the celebration going all spring! Indoor planters and baskets bring some of that springtime joy indoors, and are a great gift for the hostess who loves to bring the outdoors in.
- Amaryllis plants symbolize strength and determination-which really speaks to a lot of moms in our midst. Although these are often thought of as Christmastime plants, they're beautiful in spring. And, they're a heck of a lot of fun to grow.
- What kind of home decor does she love? Bring a taste of the kitschy, the glamorous, or the just plain unique to your mom's favorite room. Indoor decor is also great for those who have recently downsized.
Whether you're shopping for your mom, your wife, a grandma, or just a friend that deserves to be celebrated this spring, we've got you covered with our nature-inspired gifts. Mother's Day is just one day-choose a gift that makes her feel celebrated year-round.